Thursday, July 1, 2010

Everyone is Wonderful

OK, so that may be a tad too saccharine a title, however, you should keep reading the amazing things below that would make me type it!

First off, our bottles are not in one, but two lovely treasuries right now:
Not your granny's square and Lovely Bunny.  Is it bad that I want every item in the crochet treasury?  And also all of the items in the bunny treasury (particularly this ring, but mostly so I can give it to Lock)?

And our customers are fabulous.  Look at this wonderful review by Dunnellev.

And then, we have another amazing write up in the blog: ponder and stitch.

It feels very good for people to notice your work.  Thank you, both of you!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, yay!! I couldn't resist putting you in both treasuries I made yesterday, haha. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete